From 31 October to 2 November, the Ivano-Frankivsk Business Support Centre is organising a course in Volosianka in the Lviv region for owners and managers of SMEs on delegation and internal communication in a team, with the support of the EBRD and the EU4Business initiative.
The course (full details) is designed to:
- develop delegation skills (from manager to subordinates);
- systematise understanding of management functions in order to strengthen leadership skills;
- develop communication skills among managers;
- improve managerial skills in setting tasks, delegating and providing feedback.
The following topics will be covered
1. Leadership and managerial approach;
2. Engagement of personnel in the company’s activity;
3. Effective communication as a manager’s tool;
4. Tools and principles of effective communication;
5. Models of effective communication with different types of personality;
6. Face-to-face meetings of managers with subordinates;
7. Conclusions and homework.
The Ivano-Frankivsk Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Prior registration is obligatory.