The Business Support Centre in Rivne is organising a conference on the concept of ‘Lean Production’ on 12 July, with the support of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) under the EU4Business initiative.
The event is aimed at:
- owners and managers of SMEs who want to improve the company’s operational efficiency;
- managers and their teams who want to use the line tools in order to improve production and office processes.
The conference (full programme) will help participants to:
- understand how to eliminate the most significant losses, increase productivity, and organise timely production;
- learn how to involve people in the process of continuous improvement, which will become the key to the successful implementation of ‘lean production’;
- understand how to work with the following tools: daily kaizen, gemba walking, A3, Skills Matrix, idea generation system, morning lean-meetings, mapping the flow of value;
- become acquainted and share experience with other companies that also implement lean production and lean-management.
The Rivne Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Online registration link
Contact: (067) 716 53 66