Between July and September, the Vinnytsia Business Support Centre is organising a ‘School of Hospitality’, to take place over eight weekly two-day modules throughout the summer, with the support of the EBRD as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The intensive workshops are aimed at representatives of the hospitality business and SMEs. There is a limit of 20 participants.
The curriculum includes:
- 8 intensive modules;
- 16 days of advanced training, exchange of experience and useful networking;
- 12 speakers – all successful restaurateurs and experts in HoReCa;
- 20 participants - united by a common desire to develop their business and implement quality changes.
Over the 16 days of training, participants in the school will:
- receive in-depth knowledge and experience on the current trends and methods of work in the hospitality business;
- discover key features in the development and implementation of marketing strategies in HoReCa;
- raise their level of personal qualification;
- study modern methods of control over the activities of restaurants, hotels as well as types of accounting and reporting;
- improve their understanding of business processes and quality control systems;
- expand their range of business contacts and find business partners.
The Vinnytsia Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
23-24 July, 09:30-17:30
30-31 July, 09:30-17:30
6-7 August, 09:30-17:30
13-14 August, 09:30-17:30
20-21 August, 09:30-17:30
27-28 August, 09:30-17:30
3-4 September, 09:30-17:30
Link for registration (max 20 participants).
Contact:(097) 505 80 50
Participation fee: UAH 6,500