The Export Promotion Office at the Ukrainian Ministry of Economic Development and Trade has launched an educational online platform implemented in the framework of its Export Revolution Ukraine training course for basic level exporters.
From now on, all the materials of the course are on one page: webinars videos, accompanying materials, case studies, texts and materials for self-preparation.
The platform is free of charge for everyone, subject to registration.
Register and get the opportunity to:
- view the webinars that have already taken place under the course, and download the accompanying materials;
- participate directly in the following four webinars;
- be inspired by success stories;
- ask questions for programme trainers;
- get practical tips to start your own exports.
The EPO has also published a series of educational materials – ‘Export Hacks’ – that provide the answers to the most common questions raised during the training course.
Please note that you can take advantage of the platform by the end of the training course, which will end in March 2018.
The Export Promotion Office (EPO) is a consultative and advisory body under the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine that has been founded as a one-stop-shop to help Ukrainian exporters in opening new markets.
The strategic goal of the EPO is to help Ukrainian business to become successful in international markets by:
- Developing the export competencies of Ukrainian business.
- Ensuring partnership and cooperation between Ukrainian and foreign businesses.
- Promoting Ukrainian products and services abroad.